8/10/10

I am alive!

Sorry everyone, it's been a crazy month! Excuses, excuses - but who knew it had been nearly an entire month since I'd written anything here?!

I promise to be better in the future but for today, here are a couple of articles to keep you happy:

Stieg Larsson Passes 1 million Kindle Books Sold - I guess everyone is reading these books! (Check out my reviews: Book 6: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo; Book 11: The Girl who Played with Fire; Book 30: The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest)

Billy Mitchel is Again Champion of Donkey Kong - and Jr. too - Why does this guy make my skin scrawl so much!? If you still haven't watched it yet, please check out King of Kong. And stay tuned for an upcoming trip to Funspot (fingers crossed that we can sneak it in!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment