3/14/11

Boston Burger Battle - Results!

I know, the burger battle was ages ago! Okay, not ages, but... weeks at least.

Turns out that while KO Prime excels at putting on top notch events centered around burgers and donating to a good cause. What they do NOT excel at is posting the results for said burger-centered event.

I have been googling and I've been finding a bunch of local food blogs who have weighed in but figured KO had to be updating themselves right? If they are, I haven't found it and I google for a living. The facebook page is silent, the official website equally so.

Fine, I give. I can't wait any longer KO Prime - I need to update my readers!

Without further ado, the winners:
  1. Bristol Lounge (agreed!)
  2. Sel de la Terre
  3. Island Creek Oyster Bar
I will say that all of these burgers were delicious but I just had different opinions here. I do have to wonder... how do they pick these winners? What if people don't try all the burgers? Etc.

I'm not trying to say the voting is flawed... but...

Many questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment