5/24/11

New Book Goal!

I know May seems like a little late in the game to introduce a 2011 book goal but here's the caveat - this isn't exactly a 2011 goal (mostly because it'll definitely take me longer than one year).

So where does one go when they've crushed 10,000 pages and blown 52 books out of the water (sometimes you have to toot your own horn)? I'm instilling a little bit of culture into this piece and focusing on nobel prize winners.

I've read a few books written by nobel prize winners in my day but I want to cover them all! In no particular order I will be working my way through all of the Nobel Prize winners in Literature. Just for the record, I'll be reading a book by EACH of the Nobel Prize winners, regardless of past books read. And since an author wins the prize based on his/her body of work, I'll be allowed to choose the book.

If you don't have all of the Nobel Prize winners committed to memory (ahem-me-ahem) check out the official stats here: All Nobel Prizes in Literature.

I'll keep you all posted as I read my way through the prizes - I hope you will join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment