12/22/09

Blogger Fail?

Hello Dear Readers - are you out there?

It was impressed upon me this morning that my last post was - gasp! - exactly 2 weeks ago. You might remember the post because I went a little ranty all over Consumer Electronics Advertising and then sealed up.

As you all know, December is a month of chaos for the most organized of us (which is not me) and is essentially a s***show for the rest of us. Don't get me wrong, I love the family togetherness and the holidays and I'm a ridiculously sappy fan of Christmas specifically... but, there's just a lot going on.

I haven't forgotten you! Or Quitsville! As the year end nears, I suspect you'll be getting a pretty detailed rundown on some of my progress - as it pertains to my laid out goals - and some news on the failure... (er... recovery) of our economy.

For now, it felt important to yell into the blog void and say hey, I'm still here! This isn't indicative of silence to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment