3/25/10

Literary Roundup

For those of you who don't know me personally, I'm a relentless link hoarder. I'm trying my best to slim down my delicious tags (not an easy task) and found a good number of (variuously aged) book links. I include them here for your perusal and (hopefully) amusement!

Remember when I wrote about Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter (see my blog post!)? Well, the fun didn't stop there! Check out these additional resources for more information on the alt-lit phenomenon:

In honor of John Irving's 68th birthday (March 2nd - which I didn't recgonize as I should have!), here are some articles and interviews with my favorite author:

March 2nd was also Theodore Geisel's birthday - you all might know him as Dr. Seuss.


A random assortment, I admit. I hope you all enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment