6/1/11

Goal: Guest Post!

I know I've been a little slow in sharing my new goals with you - I'm using Day Zero (more on them later) to build a list of 101 goals to be accomplished in 1001 days. The site was down for awhile so I lost some time but I'm pushing forward and I'm happy to tell you that I've accomplished one of my goals - guest posting on someone else's blog.

This goal was a bit of a cheat since I knew I'd be doing it but... just the same, I'm pretty excited and it feels great to check something off. Last fall, Sara (blogger over at 2000 dollar wedding) put out a call for guest posts on her blog while she took some much needed mom time after the birth of her baby. I haven't used Quitsville for much wedding stuff but let's just say that I have a lot of things to share after my experience with getting married; some really happy things and some challenges, which I think don't get as much attention as they should.

So, voila! My guest post: Keeping Bridal Expectations at Bay

I'm pretty proud of my post and, all these months later, am happy to say that it remains true to my experiences and thoughts. I hope that it will help some brides to be to stay themselves and to take it all with a grain of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment