1/5/10

December Round-Up

Alright, this is totally cheap of me but, there were dozens of great articles that I wanted to comment on during December that just didn't make it in here (as if you didn't noticed) but I still think are worthwhile. Here are a few of my favorites:

Amid high unemployment, some positions hard to fill - Boston.com
If you're currently employed in a company that is actively looking to fill some of its top positions, you'll know yourself that searching for top people is still proving difficult, despite the increased unemployment. Everyone (skilled and unskilled really) is being a bit more cautious about their moves and as he Boston.com article says "the unemployment rate for college educated workers is about half that of uneducated workers."

Recession Kills Divorce - Double X
That really says it all.

The Top Job Search Articles of 2009 - Applicant
Look! Applicant did my job for me and pulled together the Top Job Search Articles of 2009. Want to know who to follow on Twitter? Why your resume sucks? What to do with your unemployed time? Check out this handy aggregate view!

No comments:

Post a Comment