9/17/09

Goal #1 - The Road to the Record

Some of you already know that I have been toying with this idea for awhile now but I kept going back and forth on whether or not this was appropriate for Quitsville. In the end, it's too much fun to not share.

The back story:
A few months ago I was approached to play Dr. Mario. Sadly for my opponent, I spent roughly a million hours playing this game as a kid and I'm pretty good. Apparently, I'm good enough that a few of my nearest and dearest have decided I could be the world champ.

Ridiculous no?

After weeks of discussion and practice, I've begun to believe them.



So, Goal #1 - Claim the title for highest score on Dr. Mario (either on the original Nintendo or in the actual arcade). To officially get on the list you have to either videotape it or have a referee watch the entire game. Yikes!

Click here to view the high scores on Twin Galaxies website

No comments:

Post a Comment