9/18/09

Valid Blog Alert!

I came across Well Heeled, With a Mission today. I feel an affinity for this blogger - focused on saving for the future but also on enjoying the moment. I'll be watching her upcoming posts but for today wanted to link you to her ABOUT page.

Click here to read About Well Heeled, With a Mission

I dig her format too. Maybe I'll reach out and we'll become Blog friends.

Her post today - about how to make the most of a Job Fair would be useful to those who are looking. Like everything, figure out what your top priorities are and focus on those. I wholeheartedly agree that we are more likely to succeed with a Top 3 than when trying to do each and every thing.

That said, I know you're still waiting for Goals #2 and #3... sweet suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment