9/24/09

(Slightly) Valid Blog Alert!

Okay, I know what you're going to say. This blog isn't exactly relevant to employment/unemployment/recession news but it is relevant to those who are unemployed and, let's face it, could use a chuckle.

I admit I haven't read through the entire blog so I'm not sure of all of the posts but here's an impromptu list of the things I liked when I was unemployed (in the past) and things I looked forward to when I thought I was going to be unemployed again:

- Hours upon hours of anxiety attacks (woo!)
- Daytime TV!
- Shopping when everyone else was at work
- Honestly, doing all errands when everyone else was at work
- Reading all day
- Working out when the gym was not crowded (in theory)
- Never changing out of pajamas
- Walking to the dog park and watching the dogs without judgment
- Finding ways to not spend any money for days at a time
- Convincing friends and loved ones to pay for things (sad)

Take some time and walk through Stuff Unemployed People Like

And, what did you/do you like when you're unemployed?

No comments:

Post a Comment