10/21/09

Flight Control World Record!

Don't worry dear readers... I'm not extending my video game world record quest to include the iPhone/iTouch app Flight Control - though it is a truly stupendous game.

However, I was recently send this amazing post on Firemint's blog (the maker's of Flight Control): Denis S. from Germany has recently taken the title for world record on Flight Control with 51,855 planes landed.

For those of you who don't play Flight Control obsessively - it's a very simple game in which you land different types and speeds of planes on to their requisite landing strips.

For some context, my record is something like 318. Denis S. blows me out of the water by a magnitude of roughly 163. However, I can see how one might uncover a sort of zen like pattern to the whole thing and be able to go on forever. Imagine losing at 51,849 though.


Click here to read the entire post on Firemint's Blog and to find out some secrets from Denis S. himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment