10/20/09

Dr. Mario Commercial Weirdness

I don't think anyone will find this surprising but when I really, officially started the quest for the Dr. Mario world record, I added a few RSS feeds to my reader - so that I could watch what was happening in the world of Dr. Mario (on the internets).

That said, very little has been happening. Today however, I stumbled upon something pretty amazing! Check out this (totally weird) Dr. Mario commercial from Japan:



If that doesn't make you wonder if something was added to your coffee, I'm not sure anything will. I took a poke around the site the video is on as well (Infendo). I did a search for Dr. Mario posts (quelle surprise) and got back some very interesting reading (did I say interesting... well... we all have our opinions):

Dr. Mario weighs in on Universal Health Care

Dr. Mario Online Rx for WiiWare (where I originally started this journey!)

No comments:

Post a Comment