8/25/09

Coming Clean

It's time to come clean to you my dear readers. I have excellent news! My dream date job actually offered me a job - the one I originally interviewed for! The second interview apparently did go extremely well and they seem to feel about me the way I feel about them (it's nice to be wanted!).

This happened about a week ago and I know you're probably confused about why I haven't mentioned it yet. It's great news no doubt but... it does pose a slight problem about the blog. What happens to Quitsville now? I've loved writing a post every day but without the adventure of making rent every month (and not having a steady job), the original purpose of the blog is... well... gone.

I'm hoping to transition to new topics but we'll see how it goes. Everyone has been amazingly supportive and I'm extremely lucky to have everything work out this way. It sounds a little cheesy but I think quitting really did put me in the right mindset to find my next step.

I start the new job on Monday. So... this week... I'm doing my best to do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment