8/17/09

My Apologies

Hello dear readers - I apologize for the few days of radio silence.

It's been an interesting time in the town of Quitsville.

Last week saw my very last company wide meeting with the current company. It really could not have been a better way to end my time here. I was reminded of all the support I've received from the various members of the company and of all the things I've learned here. Luckily, it also really reinforced my decision to leave since I don't get those feelings even weekly anymore.

And as you know, I also heard back from my first date job interview folks who (I thought) had gone with another candidate. I'm not entirely certain of the specifics of how that played out but they did invite me back last week to meet with the VP there and discuss projects/my background/etc. It went really well and I maintain that it would be a great place for me. Great energy and opportunities...

More on that to come(fingers crossed).

No comments:

Post a Comment