8/5/09

T Minus 24 hours

Tomorrow at this time I will have given my job my notice of resignation. A million scenarios of how that will go are running through my head but I think I am prepared for the best and worst. In the meantime, I have to keep myself from not throwing up and from not feeling like a big phony.

I'm nervous to say the least. I know this is a good decision and that I need to move forward with my decision but I'm still a big ball of anxiety. What will they say, how will it feel, etc. It's a big move and all big moves are accompanied by a certain amount of apprehension.

3 comments:

  1. All of your friends are behind you, Intrepid Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit! Quit! Quit! I *heart* your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go intrepid blogger go! It's the right time for job-leaving, and I'd consider a move to the Pacific Northwest while you're at it?

    ReplyDelete